How Do You Turn Someone In That Went Awol From The Army And Was Stationed In Fort Bliss El Paso?


1 Answers

harold coverdell Profile
Contact the state police I think they are the ones that get notified about people going awol you could also try Ft. Bliss but be prepared to get the run around

Answer Question