What Attracts You To Work In Fashion Industry?

7

The wonderful display of skill and creativity.  Fashion is a fantasy and clothing is an expression of personal style.  It is the constant change, and the emotion that fashion can evoke that draws me towards it.
Fashionme Official Profile
Fashionme Official , We are Fashionme, one of the leading online fashion stores, presenting to you high-quality clothes and fashionable accessories!---www.fashio, answered

Hey, I work at a womens fashion online store company.And I must say that one of the advantages I work here is that I can look so many fashion pics every day, both fashion bloggers and our company's products pics.And just because of this, I konw the lastest fashion trend and really know how to match the whole look clothing which will look so chic.Anyway, I love work here.And just show you some products pics which I like most.Check these!

Casual Snap Front Print Cardigans

Sexy Lace Long Sleeves Mini Dress

I bought a fashionable sweatshirt with an unusual pattern here https://www.itkkit.com/catalog/brand/nasaseasons/ gray. A classic hoody is a gray model. This color best conveys the soft volume of the knitwear from which the sweatshirt is sewn. In addition to simple and concise models of hoodies, manufacturers produce decorated hoodies. For decoration use stripes, logos, embroidery, as well as all kinds of prints and ornaments.

The nice clothes and other stuff that they have to offer!

Anonymous