Where Can I Find Free Printable Police, Sheriff, Fire, State Trooper Frequencies For Mountain Home Arkansas For A Uniden Scanner?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Go to www.fcc.gov on Search at top of page

Look for (GENMEN) and click on that.

Fill out form for location (State and County) and frequency range.  (keep the frequency range small or you will lock up the server)

Answer Question