What Is The Difference Between sales volume And Market Share?

4

Both are different. Sales Volume: Is the amount of sales (i.e. In USD), it is the value of the all products have been sold in a certain period of time (day, month, year,..) Market Share: Is the percentage that a certain product has among the other competitors for the same product category.  Hope my answer is clear

To be honest, now I can't give the right answer to this question, because I've just started to interest in trading and so on. But I've already found some interesting features that could be helpful for people working in this area. If you want to know everything about Best Forex Signals, it is possible to use the help of a robot. Only mathematics and no humans mistakes.

xiao guguai Profile
xiao guguai answered
Sales volume means quantity of products and Market Share means the percentage of the total amount of sales of a particular product that a company has.
Mondli Mguni Profile
Mondli Mguni answered
Love is concrete way of liking. It might also invole emotions and feelings.

Anonymous