I am a student photographer and want to get a press pass. Can anyone help me?


1 Answers

Amy Zora Profile
Amy Zora answered

You can get a valid press pass easily from IA-PP. The International Association of Press Photographers is an independent, internationally active association of journalists. 

Answer Question