Manila, the capital city of The Philippines, has several fashion schools. Here are a list of the ones I could find:
- Linawag Fashion School: 1320 A. Mabini Street Corner, Old Wack-Wack Road, Manila City, 1000, Metro Manila.
- Style Studio Fashion & Design School: Tindalo Street, Makati City, Metro Manila.
- Slim's Fashion & Arts School: 2nd Floor, 2310 Chino Roces Avenue, 1209 Makati City, Metro Manila.
- Matute Fashion School: 106-C P. Santos Street, Malibay, Metro Manila.
- SoFA Design Institute: Ground Floor, Enzo Building, 399 Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City, Manila.
If you're planning to study fashion in the Philippines, than I would seriously recommend keeping an eye out for the Philippine Fashion Week which takes place annually, usually in October.
The country is also home to one of the fastest growing fashion scenes in south-east Asia, and students who flock to art and design schools in the region have a large part to play in that!
Here's a video clip I really enjoyed, which shows exactly what you can expect from Fashion Week in the Philippines: