I have a class D felony on my record in KY. It is for a forged prescription. I was convicted in April 2002, and completed probation in Aug 2005. I have no other charges or arrests since then. How can I get this off my background check?


3 Answers

otis otiscambell Profile

Sorry to tell u you cannot I have two felonies here in Tx I have a whole bunch of misdemeanor arrest but no convictions but it still on record as a arrest

Answer Question