If you guys could be any animal, what would you be?

HappyTo BeHereTo Profile

A bluebird, but make it a fun size one!  Lol !!!

Darik Majoren Profile
Darik Majoren answered

The Peregrine Falcon is renowned for its speed, reaching over 322 km/h (200 mph) during its characteristic hunting stoop (high speed dive), making it the fastest member of the animal kingdom.

I'd be a Landshark.

Ray Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

I wanted to be the Roadrunner (or even Wile E Coyote) until I saw this.

Warning: "Rich" language.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj78yCaumpc

I would love to be a dog for someone who loves and cares, ok just plain spoils their dogs like I spoil mine. Or a Dolphin. Swimming and playing in the water all day sounds like a good time to me.

Jaimie  JT Profile
Jaimie JT answered

I wanna be a platypus !! I don't really but I just like that word platypus.... Say it plaaaa taaaa pussss ! It's a fun word to say :) lol :) I promise I'm seriously sober this afternoon .. PLATYPUS !! Lol :) I'm so good at amusing myself :)

ly fen chen Profile
ly fen chen answered

It's a dog, as it's clever, behaved, I mean, it behaves what we have told and talked, it's like an human being, as we can teach it how to do somethings. It's a good keeper for the house as well.

Anonymous