What is that part of a building called? It's often found on buildings in big cities like New York outlining the top of a building and it often times as some fancy design on it. Sorry if i'm not being clear enough. Very difficult for me to describe.


2 Answers

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

For people like me who don't know what a  frieze is, here's a good site:


Maurice Korvo Profile
Maurice Korvo answered

Possibly a ``facade`` It is a decorative front on a building to hide the less decorative structure.

Answer Question