my mom wants me to apply for jobs for the summer now (not summer camps, like minimum wage jobs ie. retail, or internships) is this realistic that i need to apply so far in advance?

4

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

I agree with you Madison, it seems a little premature to be applying for summer jobs right now.

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

I kinda agree with your mother.  Around here school is out in 2 months.  If you wait too long the jobs are all gone.  It won’t hurt to have your application on file. You never know.

Pearl Lederman Profile
Pearl Lederman answered

yes cause if you apply too late you wont get it

For all job seekers, I have a good tip. I found a great site on the Internet remote jobs. Thanks to the help of this site, I was able to find a job that suited me the best possible. I'm glad I found a pearl in the trash. By the way, this site has no fraudulent jobs. Only real employers. This is a big plus because it is difficult to find a job on the Internet right now.

Anonymous