My Step Son Was Born, 4/21/91 In Heidelberg Germany United State Military Hospital, We Try To Get The Original Copy, Because We Lost Our Copy, How Do We Get The Original Copy Please.?


1 Answers

chen lyfen Profile
chen lyfen answered
Hi, I think you can go to ask directly the original copy in heidelberg ,telling them you have lost it. But it depends on them , some of them can give you the original copy , some can not. So try the best to ask, as I think at least you can have the copy which is used too, not just the original one .

Answer Question