Anonymous

What Is The Purpose Of Financial Accounting To Management?

2

Ellie Hoe Profile
Ellie Hoe answered
Financial accounting is very important for management because it provides a record of performance of the organization over a period of time. On the basis of the financial accounting the management makes important decisions of the company. For example, the free cash flows calculated from financial accounting is used to determine the liquidity of the company and its ability to invest in proposed projects. Financial accounting also provides means to the management to enhance the internal check. It gives the management a historical perspective of the organization and on the basis of information the management can make budgets for the future. Moreover, management also show their performance to the shareholders and the creditors through financial accounting techniques.

So as to run an online business, I decided to open a multi-currency account not with a traditional bank, but with an alternative financial company Silverbird. There are actually a lot of benefits. In addition, I used to always have problems with swift transfers but now I can find any hsbc swift code in the help center on the company's website or quickly get help from tech support specialists.

Anonymous