Gambling has many risks.
- Problem gamblers might miss family activities, including meals, birthdays, and other important events.
- “Casino kids” sometimes are left in cars at gambling venues while a parent bets.
- Increased arguments within the family.
- Compulsive gamblers more often provoke reactive violence in their spouses.
- Children of problem gamblers typically have lower grades, higher substance abuse rates, and more
frequent suicide attempts.
- Children of problem gamblers could be more likely to develop gambling problems themselves.
- Problem gamblers are more likely to become separated or divorced.
I think that routine is the worst thing and you really need to have a hobby or something just as a way to relax properly. For me it's gambling and that's why I spend so much time on 7luck88. You can't even imagine how good it is to waste an hour or two playing after a hard day at work.