Can I Sue The British Army For Unfair Dismissal?


2 Answers

Aisha Profile
Aisha answered
Definitely you can sue the army on claims of unfair dismissal. You must know about the case of Ian Hamiliton who is sueing the army on charges of discrimination. However, you must have enough evidence to support your case.
yarnlady Profile
yarnlady answered
No, you cannot sue the Army, but there are other ways to dispute your discharge. Contact the Veteran's group near you and ask how to begin.

Answer Question