- First do the important things like cleaning the bed,cleaning whats on the couch and throwing litter in the bin
- Ask kindly,if you can clean all theire belongigs (ask because it is not yours) if they say no do what you are told if they say yes, put them away in whats left of storage.
- Then vacum the floor, Dust away dust from t.vs and appliances
- Ask if anything needs to be fixed and fix what she/he says.
- Get everything polished,windows,t.v's ect.
Good housekeeping service can be available to save preparation and cleanup time. We are one of the leading House keeping agencies in Pune India, offers services that are best suited to every small, medium & Big organizations.
House keeper's job is to keep maintain and clean of the house. If you have anything to ask then you can freely ask to Security Guard Services
Housekeeping is the foundation stone of all facility management services. The housekeepers role is to manage and perform all required services properly and efficiently to make client satisfied with their services.
A good housekeeper provides the client with a wide variety of professional services and takes on the responsibilities of cleaning, laundry, cooking and running errands. Each organization is unique therefore the duties and responsibilities are also diversified.
We take pride in providing customized housekeeping solutions to our clients.
At times full-time Housekeeping staff will work on a ‘live-in’ basis and are provided with a room and meals. This service is provided at locations which are open 24/7. Your property should look neat and clean no matter when the customer walks in.
Typically the housekeeping staff is trusted with the following responsibilities in a corporate setting.
- Preparing breakfast and cleaning kitchen and breakfast room
- Keeping refrigerator clean and discarding out-of-date items
- Cleaning the oven
- Tidying and cleaning bathrooms and working areas
- Cleaning unused spaces on a less frequent basis
- Keeping facades clean
- Cleaning windows inside
- Collecting, washing, ironing and returning laundry to the appropriate place. Hand washing delicate items
- Managing the wardrobe
- Arranging dry-cleaning
- Answering door and telephone
- Maintaining Landscape
- Keeping patios, pathways, and steps clean and tidy
- Watering household plants and flower arranging
- Carrying out weekly grocery shopping
- Handling petty cash and debit cards
- Dealing with tradesmen, suppliers, and contractors
- Managing security alarms
- Carrying out any other tasks that the employer may reasonably ask
- Managing stationary and other inventories