I haven't received my unemployment w2 form yet but I believe I should have gotten it already. What do I do?


1 Answers

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

Contact your local unemployment office by phone or online and ask about it. I'm sure your state has a website like mine or just call. They'll square it away as you should have gotten it by now.

Answer Question