I didn't receive my w2 for my unemployment benefits from 2010. What do I do?


1 Answers

Doris Wilson Profile
Doris Wilson answered
It is called a 1099 G and you would contact your states Division of Employment Security or Division of Unemployment... What ever the agency is called in your state that you receive your benefits from. They will be able to help you. You can also access this information on line if you have that ability in your state.

Answer Question