Anonymous

I am doing level 3 in health and social care and I am stuck on 1 question: Explain how communication affect relationships in the work setting could you help me please ,?

3

Danae Hitch Profile
Danae Hitch answered

If you think hard about this question, you would have already figured it out.

If you have crappy communication skills, then that will lead to conflicts with the other people you have to work with. They will misunderstand what you're trying to tell them or they will not understand what you're asking.

You need to have clear, concise and professional communication skills in the workplace.  You want people to understand your questions, if you have them, and you want people to understand your answers when you give them. Otherwise, you will have chaos which is really not good.

Cody Deegan Profile
Cody Deegan answered

Communication is very important in the work place. If the communication flow is not fluid, there's a big possibility that procedures are not met or there's a lot of errors in the process. The point is miscommunication is error prone.

I know a lot of people who have health problems. I hope you will understand, but I see that you do not know how to help you in this matter. This resource https://www.shrooms-online.net/shop/magic-mushroom-chocolate/ can be used to order mushrooms as I have tried this drug and I can say for sure that it helps me feel better. To tell you the truth, you can check out this resource.

Anonymous