The required uniforms at my job have changed. My manager ordered the new uniforms, only mine are two sizes too large. My manager won't correct the mistake. How big of a deal should I make out of this?


1 Answers

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

Take it to a tailor/seamstress for alterations ... And submit copies of the receipts to your company.  If they don't reimburse you, claim the cost on your taxes as a "business expense" (totally legal).

Answer Question