Anonymous

Hello, I am a 20 something girl who is right now without a job and living again with her parents after I came back . I have two options: – Stay in my home town waiting to get a proper job – Do an internship that is unpaid in other country?

5

Anastasia Averina Profile

Hey there!

From my personal experience, I can say that the second option sounds better to me! It will definitely pay off to have an unpaid internship for a short period. Just get some experience and independence first, and money will always follow. :)

Here is a website I can suggest, it might help you to find a job or a new place to stay:

https://www.askalo.com/

Darik Majoren Profile
Darik Majoren answered

Define "Proper Job" . . . Also, as an unpaid intern in another country, HOW would you live and pay bills . . . Second Job?

Do you have a career path?

Going into another country without Amy money for an unpaid job sounds an awful lot like a scam to trick you into human trafficking. I would pass on that one.

carlos Striker Profile
carlos Striker answered

Stay home and wait for another job offer.

Your problem is entirely solvable. Either way, a new experience has always been one of the coolest things we can try in life. By the way, speaking of a dating site, I would like to stress that it is important to know more european dating sites on sofiadate.com where you have the opportunity to look for different partners and choose the one that suits you best. Good luck and have a nice day.

Anonymous