Hi, I have a question. I am a green card holder and I want to apply for citizenship. How can I do it?


2 Answers

Meg Thomas Profile
Meg Thomas answered

If you have a green card, then you can organize it without any problems at all. Just fill in n 400 form and wait for the results. I'm sure they will come pretty quickly

Yin And Yang Profile
Yin And Yang answered

This is the most fake account I have ever seen here! Wow!

1 Person thanked the writer.
Meg Thomas
Meg Thomas commented
It is not fake, lol
Yin And Yang
Yin And Yang commented
I doubt "jeck pender" is really as red as he claims that picture to be. Do you know jeck pender? I want to know how to get that lovely shade of red for myself...

Answer Question