Where Do I Get A Vendors License In Washington DC?


1 Answers

Bianca da Silva Profile
Bianca da Silva answered

You can get a vendor’s license in Washington DC from the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs.

In June 2013, the city council of DC officially announced that all vendors must have a vending business license if they intended on selling services and goods from a public space, as well as for delivery immediately after purchase.

All businesses that fall under this category will need to comply by obtaining the appropriate license. The various types of licenses available include; Class A, Class B, Class C and Class D licenses.

If you want to learn more about these different types of licenses, click here.

Information about the fees, terms and application forms can be found on the official website of the of the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs. Alternatively, you can contact the organization on (202) 439-2760.

Answer Question