Leaning Tower of Pisa is a freestanding Bell Tower of a Cathedral that is located in the city of Pisa. It is located behind the cathedral. It is considered as the third oldest structure in Pisa's Cathedral square.
The foundations of the tower were laid on August 9, 1173. The seventh floor of the tower completed in 1319 and the bell tower was added in 1372. Thus, it is around 700 years old.