How Can I Become An SAT Assessor?


1 Answers

Aun Jafery Profile
Aun Jafery answered
SAT examinations are held or governed by the ETS organisation or Education Testing Services. In order to become an assessor for the SAT you need to work for ETS. They conduct exams in America and all over the world. Their website address is  The ETS not only governs SAT exams but also AP, GRE, SAT, TOEFL and PRAXIS. Their headquaters are lkocated at Education Testing Services, Rosedale Road, Princeton, NJ 08541 USA. You can also call them at 1-609-921-9000.

ETS operates at a annual budget of nine hundred million dollars. It is the largest private testing and measuring organisation of its kind in the private sector. The SAT examination taken by them annually has three million students attempting the exams. ETS is a non profit organization.

Answer Question