Steps to create a successful fresher resume
- Identify the skills and knowledge you have first.
- Think which of the skills could be most useful for the job you are applying for.
Here are just a few skills recruiters are often looking for:
- Positive attitude
- Good people and communication skills
- Independent and self-motivating
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management
- Technical skills
- Choose clean, well-organized template design.
- Replace sample text in a template with your own.
- Proofread again.