Anonymous

What Is The Average Salary Of An Interior Decorator?

3

Well I'm in school for Interior Decorating and my teacher explained that when you have your own business you can set your on price. She used to charge her client an up front fee of 5000 dollars just to get her. With that she gave her clients a certain amount of hours and if she worked longer that those initial hours she would than charge 100/hr for her service. She ran a very successful business in the industry. Basically your salary depends on your experience, skill, and talent. I recommend going into business for yourself so you can set your own salary for what you think your worth.
I have my first "Paying" Interior Decorator job.  I have been decorating homes at Christmas, however, I have been asked recently to "Re~Decorate" their homes....I do no have a "Degree," however, I have decorating many homes for Free!  I now have a "Client!"  What do I do?
Anvin Raj Profile
Anvin Raj answered
  The Bureau of Labour Statistics have stated that there has been a considerable increase in the requirement of  interior designer experts for designing blueprints for homes, offices. It has also been calculated that by the year 2010 the demand will increase by an astonishing 17%. Also keep it in mind that with the increase in demand, you will also notice there is an increase in price value and which will subsequently mean that the salary of these interior decorators will increase. At present, an interior decorator draws a salary anywhere between $20,000 and $80,000 all the way through their interior decorator career. It is also known that the salary of an interior decorator also increases on the basis of the qualification of an individual in the relevant field.

For more information on this topic, click on the following link: www.schools-of-interior-design.com/a>.

Anonymous