Objectives means Planning, Organizing, Controlling, Staffing and Directing.
4. Training and Development.
2) right number and type of people at the right place at the right time
3) managing people so as to improve their performance
4) aligning the structure and culture for the benefit of people
5) administrating people for corporal issues
Hence the HR Manager should sit at a strategic level in the org to help the org to plan, direct, execute in order to be the leaders in the industry
Human Resource Management is very much important in every organization. The Human Resource Management is one that maintains the excellent relationship of the employees with the employers in the organization. The main objects are clearly trained in human resource management studies. You can join the ITM Institute for Human Resource Management course where you will be trained by faculties who are experienced.