How Much Do You Get Paid As An Interior Designer?

10

Depends on the demand for your talent. My boyfriends mom is always busy and won't even touch a place without a couple grand no matter how simple the job. The important part is to keep it business like with contracts and staying within the estimate. The owners really appreciate that she cleans up everything before she leaves each day so things are livable even if it is in the middle of construction. She seems to be the one everyone likes around here and she only works by word of mouth.
I've really thought hard and I want to become an interior designer. It's just what I love to do. I've actually liked decorating and designing stuff since I was about 11 years old. But the problem is some people say it doesn't pay good and others say it pays great. What do you think?
10p an hour
About $10,000 a year not a good pay
Abhi Singh Profile
Abhi Singh , Interior Designer in Delhi, answered

Hello, I live in india. I am also an interior designer.. The average salary here in india for an interior designer is around 1000$ per month.

I work with Design My Space Company

I'm certainly not a designer, but my brother is a designer, he always says that any creative renovation begins with replacing windows and doors! By the way, I highly recommend replacing your old doors or windows, you know, different things happen. I had a problem with this and my friend advised one service, I'm not sure, but she talked about good quality, you can read everything on the site here window replacement, and she said that she was not the only one happy with the replacement. Perhaps I, too, will somehow try to replace my already very old windows with new ones, because these windows definitely no longer warm my soul on cold autumn evenings (

This is a very relative question. Relative inasmuch as the further away from resources the larger the margin a designer will make. If a designer lives in a big city they will typically charge a larger hourly fee and thinner margins. Adversely, if you live in a small town, a designer may double the prices and charge no hourly fee. Hope this helps..

Steve
www.TradeOnlyTextiles.com target="_blank" class="qa" rel="external">www.DesignerWallcoverings.com

Anonymous