How Can A British Citizen Get A Job In Dubai?


1 Answers

Arlene Fernandes Profile
In general an employment visa/permit would denote you can enter the country so as to work in the UAE. This would permit you to enter just once and stay on for 30 days. It is during this time the sponsoring company will actually complete the various formalities necessary for obtaining a Residency Visa for you.

This is because typically you require not only a valid work permit visa but also a residence visa. It is the Ministry of Labour that is ultimately responsible for the issue of these work permits. On the other hand, the Naturalisation and Immigration Department of the Ministry of Interior would be responsible for the issue of residence visas. Remember to (prior to entering the UAE); apply for your employment visa.

Visit for further details.

Also visit which should prove helpful.

Answer Question