Anonymous

How Will You Handle A Guest Complaints?

4

With All my Respect for the others, you can handle the Guest or Customer Complaint as follow:
1- Listen to the Guest carefully without interruption (you can only take a notes while the Guest is talking)
2- Ever Never let the Guest fell that you are against what he is saying otherwise the Guest will forget the Problem and you will become his Problem.
3- Start your talking with the Guest thankfully saying (thank you for bringing this Issue to our attention).

4- Be smart enough and handle only the Problem that you are able to handle otherwise refer to your Supervisor or your Manager.
5- Report the Complaint to the Management even if you handled or you didn't.
6- Don't refer direct to the General Manager because if he interfered he will give a big compensation.
7- Follow up with the Guest or the responsible Department for the Complaint that everything is ok.

How do you feel about negative comments that your users write about your business? If negative, then you misunderstand their essence. I don’t know how to explain properly, but I’ll just advise you to read this article - online reviews . It tells in detail how negative comments can help you make your business better.

I would tell the guest to stop complaining and be grateful for what they have because there millions of people who have absolutely nothing.

Anonymous