Anonymous

What Does Major Mean On A Resume?

5

Natty Lawrence Profile
Natty Lawrence answered

of or relating to a subject of academic study chosen as a field of specialization

David Johnson Profile
David Johnson answered

I want to tell you the truth that my resume was written with the help of the writers I like. You may also check out the service Marvelous essay service and ask them to write a resume for you

If you pay attention to a professionally written resume, then you will understand everything about competition in the labor market and of course I was also prepared for the fact that the help of a specialist in this matter will be necessary. By the way, this article on the site https://thelibertarianrepublic.com helped me a lot.

Martin Garret Profile
Martin Garret answered

If you have problems with resume writing, it is better to get affordable resume writing services because professionals will help you put the right accents on your resume, show you how to present your skills better. HRs look at the resume, and by the first lines, they can understand whether this candidate is interesting to them or not.

When you talk about a Major on a resume or a job application, you are referring to your college major such as; Speech Communications, or Education, or Business Administration. Most of the time you will also refer to your Minor, which is the secondary emphasis you had in college.

Anonymous