Anonymous

How Can I Put My Resume Online?

2

Lovika Grover Profile
Lovika Grover answered
To put your resume online you need to undertake a few steps. First you need to update your resume and make it better formatted. Make it a text-oriented resume. Fragment your resume if it is too long and divide it as per you skills and on the basis of your kind of requirement of the job. Create a cover letter. Try to target the big job boards first. These include sites like monster, career building, Yahoo/Hotjobs etc. don't ignore the smaller boards completely. Try and take the advantage of all the free tools that are available with a lot of job boards. Go to the board's website and click on register now. Fill in the required details and you are registered for free.

In fact, this is generally quite an interesting idea for starting your own business. Before, I always thought about sites where people post their resumes or look for job options. Then I realized that you can earn money on these sites, and decided to contact the developer for job board marketplace development services. It seems to me that now there are a huge number of sites with vacancies, but hardly at least half of them can be called convenient, high-quality, reliable.

Anonymous