Anonymous

How Many Years Does It Take To Become A Lawyer In The Philippines.?

4

First you need to finish a 4-year Degree in college.. It doesn't matter what you major in. Then take another 4 or 5 years depending on the course you pass or fail, to earn your Juris Doctor or LLB ( bachelor's degree in LAW) afterwhich you review for 6 months for the BAR Exam..then wait another 6 months before you know the results that you passed.

All in all

4+4+1 = 9 years ideally..
Pragyan Prabha Profile
Pragyan Prabha answered

To
become a lawyer in the Philippines one has to complete his/her bachelor’s
degree in LAW which takes approximately 4 years to complete. Then the next step
for the candidates is to take a Bar exam. There are numbers of jobs available
on Monster Philippines which is one of the leading job portals in the
Philippines. Hundreds of jobs are posted on daily basis.

Meg Thomas Profile
Meg Thomas answered

I actually had to deal with lawyers. It was not a pleasant story. But I turned to a company called JaeLeeLaw. They gave me a fairly good lawyer who helped me a lot. Therefore, I can say that a lawyer is not an easy job.

Ray  Dart
Ray Dart commented
Hmm, for you, that is nearly comprehensible. But "fairly good" means "actually really cr**". I'm sending this thread to Jaeleelaw. I suspect that they may try to sue. :)

I want to share how I recently had to use kansas city motorcycle accident lawyers. I have been driving motorcycles for a very long time and I am also a professional racer. Which says a lot about my driving experience. But I was in an accident through no fault of my own. I didn't have much proof to get paid for the treatment as well as the wrecked motorcycle. At that time I called my friend who knows a lot about good lawyers and he advised me to use

https://www.royceinjurylawyers.com/personal-injury/motorcycle-accidents/ . A very good service with friendly lawyers who are willing to help even in the most difficult situations in what I am very grateful to them. My problem where I thought there were no more options. They were able to turn it in my direction and get the guilty party to pay. I personally recommend them to me very helpful!

Anonymous