2 strenght and weakness of customer service officer
3 how can one strenght help someone to do his or her job
Here, I collected some interview questions on Customer Service Officer.
- What makes for great customer service?
- What do you enjoy about customer service?
- What do you do when you don’t know the answer to a question?
- Tell me about an experience you’ve had with a really irate customer. How did you handle it?
- Give me an example of a time you gave a customer great service.
- How do you measure your success as a customer service rep?
- What types of customer service systems have you used in the past?
- What’s an example of a time when you identified a problem and advocated on behalf of a customer?
- How do you achieve your goals and objectives?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you prefer to work alone or with others?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What are the top three qualities everyone who works in customer service must have to succeed?
- What have you done to be a better customer service representative?
- What do you know about our company?
- How would you deal with an angry client/customer?
- Give me an example of when you went the extra mile for a customer?
- How would you solve a problem creatively or in a creative way?
- If you had to decline an urgent request from a client what would you do?
- What targets did you deal with in the past and what were their results?
- Why should we hire you for this Customer Service Role?
- Do you work well with team?
It is not enough to have solid answers only for the above questions. You need to be prepared for the full spectrum of questions that may be presented. For further practice, make sure you go through the required mock interview in online. I would like to suggest InterviewBuddy-https://interviewbuddy.in/ is the best website to practice and prepare the interview with experts in real-time.